List Categories | List All Articles | List Articles By Title
12 Easy and Effective Ways To Create Reports
1. Combine a few of your articles into a free report. Make sure that each of the articles fits the theme of your report.
2. Take a survey and then compile the results into a report. Most of the people that you surveyed will be interested in the results.
3. Create a report from excerpts of an ebook that you have written. Pick a chapter or two from your ebook for the report. This will increase the awareness of your ebook and should result in more sales.
4. Conduct interviews of people in your industry then compile these into reports. This is an easy way to create a report that has a lot of perceived value.
5. Have someone else write your report. Either pay them or include their ad in the report.
6. Compile reports of statistical analysis relative to your industry. You could identify trends or changes from one period to another.
7. Compile a number of tips into a report. Everyone likes tips. They are usually short, to the point and easy to read.
8. Gather news articles about your industry or company into a report. Provide this as a service to your customers and to other companies within your industry.
9. Create a report on a product or service. Have someone write a review of your products or services and include these in a report.
10. Ask other authors to contribute related articles to your report. Most authors will be delighted as long as they can include their resource box.
11. Bundle older information that is no longer available. This could be back issues of your newsletter, speeches, surveys, transcripts, lists or tips.
12. Combine articles that have been written about you, your products or services, or your industry. These make excellent reports. Just make sure that you get permission to use the information.
Give away the free report as a bonus for buying your main product or service or for subscribing to your newsletter. Make sure that you have added links back to your website.
You could also insert text ads at the top and bottom of each page.
Utilize a simple form of viral marketing, allow others to give your reports away.
Copyright 2004 - Leake & Co. Inc.
Selling Online for Newbies
If you are interested in selling online, it is quite easy to get started. First of all you must have a product or service to sell.
Rules for Achieving Online Success
The Internet brought a great deal of benefits to our life. Access to a lot of free and useful information is, probably, one of the most important out of them.
How To Sell Websites Fast !
This article will explain in depth the steps needed to sell your website fast in today's marketplace.Step 1 Establish a Reasonable Price for Your SiteHow Much Can I Get?Before you sell, it's a good idea to know how much the domain is worth.
Getting Started in ECommerce - Part Two
In Part One we talked a little bit about what Ecommerce is, getting a domain name and setting up a merchant account. Ecommerce is more than that, much more.
Your Site is all Direct Marketing
This may not be a popular view, but I think writing a web site is very similar to writing a piece of direct mail. I'm not talking about smash-and-grab fliers.
Maximize Your Froogling for Increased Website Profits
Are you familiar with Froogle? If you are an online merchant, you certainly should be.Froogle is Google's product search engine and was launched as a "beta product" in December 2002.
How E-commerce Web Site Design Differs From Normal Web Design
When it comes to e-commerce everything is a little bit different, even the web site design for an e-commerce site as compared to a normal web design. If you are interested in developing an e-commerce site, then it is important to learn about the differences between the two types of website designs and how you can design the best e-commerce website with your resources.
Your Readers are Publishers Too
Too often we charge ahead and treat the web as if it were just like any other medium. We know it isn't, but somehow we just can't resist retaining complete control of the creation and publication of our website and newsletter content.
Is Your Business Afraid of the Internet?
My Business is Afraid of the InternetBill Gates, CEO of Microsoft, once said that there would soon be two types of businesses, those online, and those out of business. Those words still ring true today, and many small businesses are missing a huge boat by not getting online.
eCommerce, How Much Does It cost?
Making profits with your existing website design or creating a new online store can be exciting, affordable and most of all; rewarding. Mmmm .
Writing Web Pages: Get To The Meat Faster
Much of my consulting work comprises writing 'Outside Opinion' reports on the sites of large companies and organizations. Sometimes I review just a few pages, sometimes fifty or more.
Beginner Ecommerce Mistakes
This is a short article because in the constraints of time and space preclude me from writing a 10 page article. Recently i built a ecommerce web site titled Cynscorion Products that sells knifes.
What is SSL (the little padlock)?
SSL ("Secured Socket Layer") is a protocol used to encrypt the communication between the user's browser and the web server. When SSL is active, a "little padlock" appears on the user's browser, usually in the status line at the bottom (at the top for Mac/Safari users.
10 Tips To Build, Manage And Profit From An E-Commerce Website
Just because you've built your e-commerce website doesn't mean the customers will begin to come. You need to bring in the visitors, showcase your products, convince them to buy, and bring them back yet again to make any significant gains.
Does Your Shopping Cart Have a Squeaky Wheel?
Have you ever gone grocery shopping just before a holiday? The aisles are packed with people pushing carts, shelves need restocked, all the checkout lanes have long lines..
Grow Your Business Using B2B Emarketplace - Part I
If you are a small to medium size company and selling or planning to sell products and services over the Net and still did not try out emarketplaces, you are simply loosing a great opportunity!Research firm eMarketer predicts that worldwide B2B ecommerce revenues will surpass US$ 1.4 trillion by the end of 2003.
Distinguishing Features of E-Commerce
E-commerce offers customers the chance to eliminate many stages in the sales/distribution chain. The mark-ups that occur between manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, retailers and consumers can add the cost of goods purchased by consumers.
Is Your Website Credit Card Friendly?
In my last column I discussed the process of credit card enabling your brick-and-mortar business. I pointed out that research has shown that accepting credit cards can help increase revenue and enhance cash flow.
How To Eliminate Credit Card Refunds From Digital Thieves
Can you encounter the number of times where a Credit Card Sale was generated, only to receive a "Refund Notification" from your contracted e-commerce processor on behalf the "customer"?Welcome to the electronic world of "cyber-shoplifting".Unscrupulous surfers, disguised as potential "customers", systematically opt to ordering goods (using credit cards) in electronic form of delivery, only to request a refund minutes or days later after receiving the product.
Three years ago I was doing some work for a local university helping to redesign an internal website they wanted updated and made more user friendly. When the job was done the person I was doing the job for wanted to use his school issued credit card to pay for my services.
home | site map
All articles are copyright to their owners.
Note: this website lists articles, We do not Write Articles !