List Categories | List All Articles | List Articles By Title
Top 7 Techniques For Generating Subscribers To A Newsletter
Imagine you are sitting at home relaxing reading a book and sipping on ice cold lemonade, your friend calls you up to tell you about a new product on the market.You can't help but get excited because you know your subscribers will be interested!
After signing up for the products affiliate program you send a recommendation of that product to your subscribers and instantly net yourself some cash just by pressing the SEND button! Not only that but your customers actually say 'Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!' Does this sound like fun to you?
If it does then read below, as this is the Number 1 marketing strategy you need to implement to be continuously successful online.
Start collecting email addresses today.
Even if you don't have a website up and running I want you to call everyone you can think of who would be interested in your niche and write down there email address (This doesn't mean calling up people in the Yellow Pages and asking them, unless you enjoy having people scream in your ear of course).
Below are my Top 7 Techniques to boosting your opt-in rate starting with the most obvious.
1. Place a 'Subscribe To My Newsletter' at the top, side and bottom of your webpage, even your articles and copy should have a mention of your newsletter in them somewhere. This may seem obvious but it is surprising how many people have newsletters but only promote them on their home page.
2. Include the 'Benefits of Subscribing' to the newsletter, rarely do people sign up to a newsletter without knowing what is in it for them. For example you could write 'Sign up to my free newsletter to learn all the latest cutting edge secrets and techniques for building a castle out of cards'.
3. Give your visitors an 'Incentive to Sign Up' like a free ebook or a discount on products. Nothing works better than an incentive, give your subscribers something free only after they have confirmed their email address with you. Make sure your incentive is related to your niche (There is no point giving someone a discount on cars if you sell dog shampoo as there is a good chance they are just signing up for the discounted cars and have no interest in dog shampoo).
4. Place a 'Privacy Statement' next to the sign up box for the security-conscious visitors who come to your site. This reassures them of your intentions with there contact details and will also show that you respect your subscribers privacy.
5. Use 'Viral Marketing' strategies to turn one subscriber into five. This is simple, give the subscriber something for free or a further discount on a product or service if they refer four of there friends who may be interested in the newsletter as well. Suddenly you have turned one subscriber into five!
'Why Five?' you ask?
Well I have tested this and have found that people often have more than one email address and they (thinking that they are smart) type them in instead of there friends. Trouble is the average person only has one or two email addresses. So after they type in there own they are then forced to think about there friends for the last two.
6. 'Co-Registration Partners' are a fantastic way to build a subscriber list! All you need to do is search on Google for web pages that are on similar topic to you and email the owner about setting up a co-registration with that person. When someone fills in their details to subscribe to your newsletter you add a checkbox underneath that asks if they wish to sign up to your partner's newsletter also. Remember there is no such thing as a competitor on the web just potential joint venture partners!
7. Pay a 'Co-Registration Service' to generate you subscribers in exchange for cash, my personal recommendation is Nitro List Builder - www.nitrolistbuilder.com, the only problem is the subscribers aren't that quality and you have to be prepared to spend some cash. There are ways of making this list warm up to you, but i'll dive into that next time.
After implementing these techniques I can guarantee you plenty more subscribers, I can not stress to you how important building a list is on your website. I want you to implement one of the above today and contact me after a week to see if your subscribers have increased.
Have a great day!
Adam Davis is an Internet Marketer based in Australia, he has been selling online for 2 years.
At only 17, he sold his successful e-commerce business to focus on helping other people to effectively market their products and services on the internet.
Check out http://www.1st-for-internet-marketing.com for more Tips, Tools and Information to boost your traffic, sales and maximize your profit.
How To Write Effective Ezine Ads... And Then Some
When writing an ezine ad, there is a big mistake that most people make when writing an ad. That is, they try to sell something in those ads, and there is a good reason why you don't want to do that.
A Newsletter Publishers Main Task: Packaging Value Content
The main task of a newsletter publisher is to select and package quality content of direct, practical relevance to its specific readership audience.This might sound quick and easy, but it is not.
How to Build Your List - 7 Powerful Strategies
If you have been an internet marketer, or had any type of online home based business, for more than a few days, then you will no doubt have heard someone say, "if you want to make money online, you have to build an opt-in list."Take that advice very seriously, because it's true! It took me a long time to finally let the list building advice sink in, so I didn't start doing it until I had my home business for quite a while.
How to turn your Newsletter into a Web Page...in 45 seconds!
Do you place back-issues of your Newsletter onyour website?There are two good reasons why you should:(1) It shows potential subscribers that you'reserious about your Newsletter(2) Newsletters are rich in keywords, so it'sa very good idea to turn back-issues of yourNewsletter into HTML documents and then submitthem to the major Search EnginesHere's a little trick that will help you formatyour Newsletter as an HTML document:Copy the text of your Newsletter into a text editorsuch as NOTEPAD.Then copy the text from NOTEPAD into Microsoft Word.
Writing, Publishing, Self Publishing, Website Promotion, Blogging, Internet Marketing
Are You Ready For The Publishing Revolution?Writing has traditionally been considered a solitary craft. You wrote you article or book in seclusion.
Delivering Your Email Newsletter
After creating your email newsletter, you face the challenge of delivery. With a printed newsletter, there's usually only one method of widespread distribution: the post office.
Lesson #6: Six Simple Steps to Writing Magnetically Charged Email Messages!
If you remember, the majority of people (i.e.
An Embarrassment of Riches - Part I
The Internet is too rich. Even powerful and sophisticated search engines, such as Google, return a lot of trash, dead ends, and Error 404's in response to the most well-defined query, Boolean operators and all.
Why Do We Publish?
WHY DO WE DO THIS?A major "character" in Mark Salzman's first autobiography is his father. Sometimes his father paints.
Publishing Your Own Newsletter - Is It Worth Your Time?
Is publishing your own newsletter worth your time and effort? Most publishers will tell you the rewards are well worth the investment. By publishing your own newsletter you can build recognition and be looked at as an expert in your field of expertise.
Newsletters - Keeping Your Customers Informed
Many businesses use email newsletters to introduce themselves to new customers and to maintain contact with existing and past clients. By sending useful and relevant information on a consistent, regular basis, you maintain constant contact without the risk of irritating and alienating your customers.
8 Effective Ezine Publishing Tips To Put You Ahead Of The Game
1. Swap sponsor, feature, or solo ads with other ezine publishers.
American OverDrive - LCDs in LDCs
OverDrive - an e-commerce, software conversion and e-publishing applications leader - has just expanded an e-book technology centre by adding 200 e-book editors. This happened in Montego Bay, Jamaica - one of the less privileged spots on earth.
Publishing Special Reports And Ebooks At No Cost
So you'd like to start publishing special reports and ebooks to use as marketing tools and to sell as products. But you have no budget to get this new venture going.
3 Things You Need to Do to Turn Net Information into Cash
Although we are in the information age, very few people have been able to turn the colossal amount of free accessible information available online, into cash or business success.a) Specialize One of the reasons for this is that there is actually too much information available online.
Ezines - An Excellent Approach To Internet Marketing
What is an ezine? An ezine is an abbreviation for "electronic magazine", also simply put, a "newsletter". Ezines are extremely popular today and are used as an excellent way to attain information through the Internet.
Your E-zine Promotion Checklist
While there are seemingly endless ways to promote your e-zine and attract new subscribers, here's a list of my favorite 15. Which ones are YOU using?Print this out and check those you already do, and note those you should "get a move on.
Talking Pictures Are the Go!
A Tokyo day care company has begun marketing a "talking picture," which can play messages for up to 12 minutes by holding up a pen-shaped scanner on the photograph. The scanner uses invisible barcodes to activate the sound.
How to Make Your eZine Work for You Long After Its Published
If you publish an email newsletter, do you convert the issues to HTML and archive them on your website? If you haven't been doing so, you should start now, today."But the free mailing service I use already archives them.
22 Ways to Grow Your Subscriber List
1. Don't bury your subscriber form, place it on your home page and or every page and make it VERY easy to find.
home | site map
All articles are copyright to their owners.
Note: this website lists articles, We do not Write Articles !