List Categories | List All Articles | List Articles By Title
Laser Hair Treatment - 10 Things You Must Know About Getting A Good Laser Hair Removal Service
Laser hair removal is supposed to be a safe process, yet dubious claims and inappropriate equipment still lead to scams and injuries. Consumers themselves must know the ins and outs of laser hair removal to prevent themselves from getting cheated. The following points will aid you in making a proper decision to get yourself ready at the clinic.
1) The sensitivity of your skin. A skin can be too delicate to be damaged instead of getting treated. A technology called CoolGlide can treat all known skin types. Consult a professional to examine and discuss over your skin and infection issues prior to treatment.
2) The degree of discomfort. Do not believe in a "no-pain" process. All treatment are bound to make you uncomfortable. However, it's not anywhere near the whip-lash pain of waxing.
3) The possibility of regrowth. Laser hair removal cannot possibly stop hair growth, though it can reduce growth rate permanently after hair cells are killed. If a practitioner claims to eradicate hair growth completely, you should ask for testimonials and get their proof upfront; it's in their benefit to tell you their achievement.
4) The cost. Depending on the area size treated, it could amount from US$25 to US$250. You may compare the price ranges of several services to get a good gauge. Ask for outstanding reasons that could factor into the overall cost, particular the overheads for their equipment.
5) Aging equipment. Ask for the type of laser used, whether it is effective, how long the practitioners have used the equipment and if there are newer models. You have a right to know.
6) Multiple treatment plans. It's quite likely to return for several treatments within 2 weeks, and then another separate session if necessary within a year to eliminate regrowth, but asking you to come back regularly without the fullest and sincere explanation on your case is simply an indication of ineffectiveness. Beware of such tactics that forces you to pay a lump sum in full. You deserve a good laser treatment as it is.
7) Safety measures. Laser, if abused, can cause damaging effects. Check what precautions are taken, like applying a layer of protective cream over the skin or wearing eye goggles.
8) The practitioner. Who is actually doing the treatment? The experienced doctor or some 'assistant'? Check that the practitioner is trained, qualified and certified to carry out treatments.
9) Ask for a test treatment. This is a simple request which practitioners have no difficulties to fulfill. Cost will still be incurred, but your initial experience with laser hair removal gets you in the know of how a typical treatment works and in tune with the clinical environment.
10) Get written information. Get a written agreement on all obligations, commitment and breakdown of cost from the practitioner to ensure that he stays true to the standard of service provided.
Justin Koh is a freelance writer whose articles have appear in most major ezines. You can find more of these at: http://www.laserhairremovalcentral.info
Waxing Instructions -- Waxing with Hard Wax
Whether you are a professional or a home user it is important to follow some basic guidelines to achieve safe and effective waxing results. This article describes key concepts in how hard depilatory waxes are formulated and the basic techniques and best practices for safe and effective waxing with hard wax.
Chinese Medicine for Alopecia Areata
Alopecia areata is considered to be an auto-immune condition in which the body's immune system, specifically the white blood cells, attack the hair follicles, leading to hair loss, which can be on the scalp or elsewhere.In most cases of alopecia, the hair falls out in small round patches about the size of a quarter.
Body Hair Removal: Solutions for Today
As we as a race become increasingly conscious of the way others look at us and not just the way, we look at ourselves, personal grooming has never been more important. And top of the list for many men and women today is to gain a superior attractive quality by getting rid of unwanted body hair.
Guide to Shaving Pubic Hair
Getting the decision to start shaving your pubic hair is easy. Doing it is a bit more difficult.
Hair Loss: Know The Cause, Know The Cure
Don't you envy those young men in the streets with full heads of hair? Hair has always been considered a man's crowning glory, while hair loss has been regarded as signs of ageing and unattractiveness.So, losing hair has always been a problem for many men.
Find Out The Causes Of Sudden Hair Loss
Two of the leading causes of sudden hair loss are genes and stress. Hairloss may be inherited, but this is usually not sudden, but happens over time.
Hair Loss Types and Treatments
Doctors distinguish between different types of hair loss. The male pattern hair loss is totally different from Alopecia Areata.
Use A Home Remedy As A Hair Loss Cure
Although most doctors will tell you there is no such thing as a hair loss cure, there are many products on the market proposing that they can cure your hairloss problem. One of these is Rogaine, a topical treatment that you have to apply to the scalp twice a day.
Laser Hair Removal Frequently Asked Questions
There is such excitement in this cutting edge technology for laser hair removal. In order to decide if you want to use laser hair removal, you can check online for research and then you would need a doctor consultation.
Menopause and Hair Loss
The onset of menopause can often lead to hair loss and has long been a part of aging that many women fear the most. These days many more women are also experiencing thinning and bald spots as they mature, and both men and women are reaching out for new solutions.
Laser Hair Removal New York
One thing is very obvious. You wouldn't be reading this page if you did not want to benefit from the knowledge of permanent hair removal solutions for getting rid of unwanted hair.
Diet, Nutrition and Hair Loss
One key factor in maintaining a growing protein on a part of one's biological body is obvious: one must maintain a healthy diet. Although certain factors have been definitely identified as contributors to hair loss, we must keep in mind that hair is part of the complete biological system of the human body.
Pubic Hair Shave Decision
Whether you are a guy or a girl, shaving your pubic hair is a option, but one should consider it seriously before actually doing it. Shaving pubic hair is not an easy or pleasant task, it could be dangerous when done carelessly and it might have some side effects.
Several Tips to Stop Baldness
Technically known as alopecia, baldness means thinning or loss of hair as a result of illness, functional disorder, or hereditary disposition.There could be many types of baldness, major among these are patches of baldness getting usually grow back, rapid shedding after childbirth, fever, or sudden weight loss and thinning from tight braids or ponytails.
Hair Care Tips by Nadeem
It's surprising the way some people treat their hair. Instead of giving it the respect it deserves, they tug at it with their hair brush, secure it with plain elastic bands that stick to the hair, lick it, chew it, clean their inky hands with it, stick their pens in it, wipe that excess eye-liner off on it, and while shampooing, rub it, scrub it, pull it and generally bash it around before stuffing it under the full blast of a hair dryer.
Which Hair Regrowth Product Will I Use Today?
When you decide to select a hair regrowth product off the store shelves without first doing research about it, you could be throwing your money away. Every one of these products advertise that they are clinically proven to be successful.
Hair Loss: An Overview
Hair, though often overlooked, plays an important role in our lives. Upon meeting someone, one of the first things you notice is their hair.
Is There A Wrong Way To Wash Your Hair?
It's not as simple as it sounds. There is a difference!When washing your hair, it is best if you get in the shower.
Andropause and Hair Loss
Andropause and hair loss often go hand in hand. Imagine clumps of hair falling off your head, or observing strands of once healthy hair collecting in the shower drain.
Warning: Do NOT Take A Hair Loss Test Until Youve Read This...
You know the scene. You've got thinning hair, and you know you're suffering from hair loss.
home | site map
All articles are copyright to their owners.
Note: this website lists articles, We do not Write Articles !