List Categories | List All Articles | List Articles By Title
Cut Business Insurance in 8 ways
1. Comply with recommendations from company engineers and loss control. Naturally, the company will be more favorable to their customers who help keep losses down.
2. Voluntarily take steps to eliminate hazardous conditions and create a safe environment any company would want to insure. And safeguard your property to reduce the risk of theft and damage. This puts you in a position of deserving the lowest rate possible.
3. Make a list of the actions you've taken to reduce your risk. I'll be able to use that list to negotiate your rates.
4. Minimize your claims. The businesses that will get the highest rate increases, or not be able to get insurance at all, will be those with frequent small losses or who ignored loss control recommendations.
5. Make sure any new equipment or buildings are installed or constructed in a manner desirable to the insurance company. Consult with your insurance specialist BEFORE proceeding with construction or installation and avoid nasty surprises on the back-end.
6. Increase your deductibles and retain more risk - most companies look favorably upon clients with higher deductibles. It shows you are willing to cover the small day-to-day stuff, and use your insurance for large losses - as it is intended. This will help lower your rates, too.
7. If possible, use higher coinsurance formulas to help lower rates.
8. Be sure your insurance is providing proper coverage amounts. You may be dangerously underinsured in some instances, or paying for coverage you don't need in others. Be sure to make contact with your insurance specialist.
Disability Insurance For The Long Term
Disability insurance covers you for an extended period of time. Should you be injured or take ill and as a result be unable to perform the duties of your employment, you will be covered under short term disability, then long term disability insurance will cover you.
About Accidental Death Dismemberment Insurance Quote
We don't hear much about getting an accidental death dismemberment insurance quote as no one is really pushing or promoting the coverage as agents make very little money on it and is not worth promoting. They are looking for the larger ticket items with high commissions that being regular life insurance instead of offering you accidental death dismemberment insurance quotes.
Do Insurance Premiums Increase Every Year?
Many people ask, "If I am supposed to get a renewal discount, why do my premiums seem to increase with each renewal?" The answer is not always so simple. Each year, new vehicles cost more then they did the previous year.
Health Savings Account (HSA): How Do I Invest It?
The Health Savings Account (HSA) is an amazing tool that a lot of people have been talking about. It is meant to help you save money on insurance and make your life simpler, maybe even help you be healthier.
Reducing Soaring Insurance Claim Costs
With the soaring rise in claims to insurers from their customers, millions of pounds are being lost on a day to day basis throughout the industry in regards to personal property insurance. A new system in the UK provides insurance companies with an easy and effective method to reduce their personal property claims by over 80%.
Tips for First Time Insurance Buyers
The are many scary things in this world. Buying insurance for your first time should not be one of them.
How Many Homeowner Insurance Quotes Do I Need To Save Money?
Homeowner insurance quotes can vary in the amount they cost you based on a variety of factors - many that you can control. There are of course some variables that are common among all house insurance policies.
General Knowledge - Critical Illness Insurance
Critical illness can happen to anyone, and often does. If you are diagnosed with a critical illness, recovery should be your first concern.
What is Car Insurance?
Car Insurance is compulsory in the UK. You are required by law to have a policy to cover your liability to other road users.
Guide to Life Insurance
Here is a useful guide to life insurance. Simply put, a life insurance policy provides a lump sum payment upon death of the policy holder.
Guide to Life Insurance Terms
Listed below is a useful guide to life insurance terms. It is a list of definitions of life insurance terms that may or may not be familiar to you.
How Can I Compare Life Insurance Quotes?
The online life insurance companies offer a free service where you can request a free quote for your life insurance needs. This enables you to compare life insurance quotes to see where you can save money with one over the other.
Life Insurance Benefits
Life Insurance is a legal contract between you and a life insurance company with the purpose of providing an income to spouse, children or other beneficiaries in the event of your death.There are two different categories of Life Insurance.
10 Ways To Save On Car Insurance
For most people car insurance is a the single largest insurance expense after health insurance. Rates are high and are forever climbing, at least it seems that way.
Facts About Renters Insurance
If you rent an apartment or house, you might consider purchasing renters insurance.Renters insurance provides coverage for damage or loss of personal property for people in rental housing.
Filing An Insurance Claim
Everything seemed pretty simple when you purchased that insurance policy. If you have a loss, just tell the insurance company about it and you will get paid - Right? Well.
Why Should You Purchase Your Auto Insurance Online?
If you're interested in slashing your auto insurance bill in half then there's no reason why you shouldn't consider purchasing auto insurance online. Buying your auto insurance online is extremely easy and very convenient.
Term Life Insurance - Buy Term and Invest the Difference!
The phrase "BUY TERM AND INVEST THE DIFFERENCE" evolves around the concept of term life policy which is a basic protection policy and the endowment/ whole life policy which has protection and investment/saving features. To put it simply, the phrase means that instead of taking up the endowment/whole life policy, an individual should buy a term policy for protection and the difference between the premiums of the two policies is to be invested by the individual himself to earn some dividend on the investment.
Shopping Options for Auto Insurance
Shopping for car insurance can be a big undertaking. It can be daunting at times but is very important.
Discount Life Insurance Will Give You The Best Protection You Need
There is always a chance that there is a better deal somewhere else, no matter what you are buying. That is why you should research and find discount life insurance.
home | site map
All articles are copyright to their owners.
Note: this website lists articles, We do not Write Articles !