List Categories | List All Articles | List Articles By Title
Change Your Thoughts And Your Life: 5 Simple Ways To Bring More Peace And Harmony To Your Life
When you change your thoughts, you change your life. The fastest way to achieve peace and harmony is to change your thinking. In order to change your outer world you must first change your inner world. Your thoughts dictate your behavior, and when you change your thought patterns, you will be changing your behavioral patterns as well. Altering your behavior will change the course of your life. Here are 5 simple ways to achieve peace and harmony.
1. Observe Your Internal Chatter. If you find your thoughts are negative or limiting, stop and replace those thoughts with positive ones. Your internal chatter is a good forecast to the direction your life is headed. Meditation is a good way to clear that negative chatter, and assist you in changing your thought process.
2. Say What You Mean, and Mean What You Say. Healthy communication is a key element in keeping peace and harmony in your life. Good communication eliminates being misunderstood, and prevents stressful situations. Saying what you mean not only gives you a sense of peace, you also earn the respect from others when they know you are true to your word.
3. Focus on the Positive Not the Negative. Turn negative situations into positive ones. Everything happens for a purpose and a reason. Instead of complaining, and feeling wounded after a negative situation, stop and think about how you can change it into a positive one. Remember, you attract what you dwell on; positive attracts positive, and negativity attracts negativity. If your thoughts are negative and victimizing, you will attract exactly that into your life. What are your thoughts attracting?
4. Practice Guided Visualization. This technique involves sitting comfortably, and listening to a tape or an instructor who guides you through a relaxing scenario. The setting is calm, tranquil, and peaceful allowing your mind and body to connect. You can create what you visualize, and with the aid of your subconscious mind, the possibilities are limitless!
5. Get Organized. Organizing your surroundings, and managing your time wisely helps give you a clear head for making wise choices. Your choices are dependent on your thoughts that precede it. How can you make a wise decision if your thoughts are cluttered and unorganized? Start organizing your life now, and see how fast you can change your life.
Thoughts are powerful, after all, everything ever created started with a thought. You are creating your tomorrow with the thoughts you have today. Taking control of your thoughts will give you a sense of stability, and with that stability brings peace and harmony.
About The Author
Marla Sloane Ph.D. is a successful author and speaker. Her Daily Positive Affirmations subscribers have reached world-wide proportions, and her book, "The Masks We Wear and How to Live Without Them" is at the heart of her teleclasses; Live Your Best Life. Marla has also produced, Trilogy of Meditations, for your Mind, Body, and Spirit, which is distributed nationwide, and in Europe. You can visit her web site at: www.marlasloane.com.
Change in the Workplace: Don't Fear It; Use It!
Every day something changes at work: your products, your customers, your delivery schedules, your company's policies. Do these changes negatively affect your company and your sales? Why do you let them? These constant changes can cause you to lose focus and lose sales, or they can propel you into greater success.
Be Thankful for What You Have Got
Did you know that the 911 equivalent in the UK (999) now has call waiting? I hope that you never find out for yourself.Have you ever had to resuscitate someone? I sincerely hope that you haven't.
Power of Positive Beliefs
I am an educator as well as a coach and am interested in what it is that brings out the best in the people with whom I work. Over the last few years I have read a great deal of research on the power of beliefs.
Important Days Ahead
Humans tend to categorize things by large or small, bright or dull, special or ordinary, and so on. We like to bring order and structure, but sometimes our efforts to place things into neat little slots can blind us to the little moments of joy we could be experiencing every day.
Change Your Focus and Change Your Results
In his all-time bestselling record The Strangest Secret, author Earl Nightingale made one of the most profound observations of the 20th century. He said:"You become what you think about all day long.
You Are A Winner!
You are already a winner, and so am I.Although you may not consider it to be the case, there was a time when both you and I were at the absolute peak of our physical capacity.
Aging is a matter of the mind.The years may creep upon us, and the seasons come and go, but we all have a choice how we age in our mind and heart.
Self-Sabotage - Are We Prisoners of the Past?
Many people who suffer from low self-esteem would give anything to escape their painful feelings of inferiority. Almost anything, that is.
How To Condition Your Mind For Success
Your mindset is a strong factor in achieving any type of success. By creating S-M-A-R-T goals for yourself you can condition your mind to achieve whatever it is you desire.
Youre Not a Victim--Really!
Woe is me..
Affirmations for Success + Music = Pow!
Music penetrates our mental barriers and influences the deepest areas of our mind. The right music, combined with the right affirmations for success, can have a huge effect on our receptivity.
Five Ways to Stay Positive in a Negative World
In view of the increasing negative events happening around the world here are five things you can do to help you stay positive.1.
Positioned For Success - The Refined Art Of Taking A Chance
ARE YOU IN..
How to Cope With Your Inner Food Critic
Every day that I eat EnergyRich? Food, I get almost instantaneous results. It's wonderful: I feel good about myself, I am productive in my work, I am available for my friends and family.
How To Have A Life Changing Experience
Can you really plan a life-changing experience, or do they just happen? Are they accident's of fate, inherited life forces, or can they be experiences the we choose?A brief story. Soon after graduating I left home for adventure and discovery, and perhaps a life-changing experience.
Define Yourself With Confidence
As a trainer of coaches I often teach my students to move beyond the skill of coaching into the skill of self-trusting. Having great mastery of a specific skill is important, but without self-mastery all we become are manipulators of open-ended questions.
5 Tips on Turning a Negative into a Positive
I thought this was fitting sense I just experienced a huge negative in my life and choose to focus on the positive in the situation. For instance, when I was unable to sign into this program to get to my list of subscribers, I could have taken it in the real negative manner and given up.
Distortions are False Beliefs Programmed Every Day by Self and Those Around Us
Distortions are False Beliefs Programmed every Day by Self and Those Around Us which Causes Feelings of Useless, Self-pity, Selfishness, Insecurity, False Moral Standards, and Social Withdrawal.Using affirmations on a daily basis will program truths about yourself.
Envisioning Your Ideal Self
In my work as a professional coach, I've had the opportunity to interact with hundreds of individuals. I've found that people who are successful and fulfilled share common characteristics.
Whats My Life All About?
What's my life all about is the question so many of us ask ourselves, I'm sure you have asked yourself the same question, right?The answer is different for everyone of us, so I'm not going to try an answer it for you but please let me offer you some advice that I have picked up along the way, but first let me quote from Oprah Winfrey:"I've come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that's as unique as a fingerprint - and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you"You may want to go back and read this quote again and then think how it applies to you and your life.What is your personal calling?The answer to this may assist you to answer our original question, what's my life all about?Finding your personal calling or to put it another way, what is your life purpose, is important, without knowing what you're destined to do or what really makes you happy, is like walking out the door and not knowing where to go.
home | site map
All articles are copyright to their owners.
Note: this website lists articles, We do not Write Articles !