List Categories | List All Articles | List Articles By Title
Baby Shower Gift Ideas
Selecting a present for a new mom or dad can be a challenging task. Baby showers are a great way to help support a new mother with her new baby. New mothers can sign up at a gift registry to avoid duplicate gifts and to indicate her gift preferences. Here are some good gift ideas for baby showers:
1) Diapers - Diapers are a popular gift for baby showers. Every new mother will need plenty of diapers for her new baby and this is a very safe gift to get if you do not have any other ideas or don't know what other people are getting.
2) Personalized Blanket - A personalized blanket is a nice gift for a new baby. Having the name on the blanket gives it a personal touch and makes it a great keepsake even after the baby outgrows it.
3) Stuffed Animals - A new baby needs plenty of toys to stay entertained. Stuffed animals are always a favorite among newborns. A teddy bear is the most traditional gift, but other stuffed animals are also acceptable gifts.
4) Baby Gift Baskets - Baby gift baskets can contain a wide variety of baby supplies in them, including baby wipes, diapers, clothes, and just about anything else that can fit. Gift baskets can also be taylored to the new mother as a token of appreciation. Such gifts can include gourmet foods, candles, and other decorative keepsakes.
5) Baby Clothes - A new baby can never have too many clothes. Clothes can come in a variety of styles and may include hats, booties, and other accessories.
6) Baby Accessories - New babies require many accessories. Baby bibs are popular as well as blankies. Other ideas include baby bottles, pacifiers, and high chairs.
7) Shirts for Mom and Dad - T-shirts can be a nice gift for new moms and dads. Some common sayings on these shirts are "New Mommy" or "New Daddy". Some shirts also say "Mom to Be" or "Dad to Be" - a way to let everyone know that a new child is on the way.
8) Keepsakes - Various keepsakes will also make nice presents at a baby shower. Baby picture frames can hold pictures of the new baby or family for years to come. Other keepsakes include figurines and decorative candles.
About the Author - Criss White is a professional web writer on baby and new mother topics for baby and pregnancy websites. For more related articles, go to Baby Shower Ideas (http://www.101babyshowerideas.com).
Note: If you find this article useful, you may reprint it on your website, e-zine, or in your newsletter as long as the credits above remain in tact and the hyperlinks stay active.
Baby Shower Gift Ideas
Selecting a present for a new mom or dad can be a challenging task. Baby showers are a great way to help support a new mother with her new baby.
How Can I Make Sure Im Exercising Safely During My Pregnancy?
Unless your practitioner gives you specific restrictions or instructions, you should keep active during pregnancy. This may be as simple as walking every day to get your heart rate moving, or it may be a complete fitness program designed to be safe during pregnancy.
Weight Gain During Pregnancy, and Weight Loss After Pregnancy
How much weight gain is normal during pregnancy, and will you continue to have weight gain after pregnancy?How will the link between pregnancy and metabolism affect how you'll be losing weight after pregnancy?Understand what causes excessive weight gain during pregnancy, and..
Am I Pregnant?
Am I pregnant? This is often one of the most important questions a women can ask. If you suspect you are pregnant, getting good prenatal care early is very important, so finding out as soon as possible is vital.
The Dos and Donts of Pregnancy
With so many people giving their opinion on what to do and what not to do during pregnancy, it becomes hard to determine what is fact and what is fiction. Below is a list of some of the more important factors to consider in regards to pregnancy do's and dont's.
Pregnant Women Dont Just Stay at Home; Go Shopping!
Most women like to go shopping. However, sometimes pregnant women reluctant to go out because they are afraid could harm them.
Fighting the Pregnancy Blahs
Every pregnant woman has experienced the pregnancy blahs. I can remember feeling so big and unattractive throughout my two pregnancies, and secretly wishing for the pregnancy to be over so that I could have my body back and fit into my normal clothes.
Infertility and Pregnancy
When a couple is unable to conceive a child, it is the couple's problem, and not the "fault" of one partner or the other. Female issues are the most common reasons cited, but some studies suggest that up to 40% of infertility is caused by one or more reasons originating with the male partner.
The First Warning Signs of Pregnancy
Pregnancy can be exciting or daunting, depending on the circumstances. Do you suspect you're pregnant? Below are some of the tell-tale first signs of pregnancy.
Exercising After Pregnancy
Generally most women can begin a formal exercise program within 6 weeks of giving birth, though this time frame might be slightly longer for some women, including those recovering from a C-section. Most women recovering from a C-section will be able to exercise after there incision has healed and their doctor has cleared them for exercise.
Weight Loss After Pregnancy - The Importance Of Setting Goals
One of the best things you can do is set some goals for yourself. Goal setting is an important aspect of any successful weight loss strategy.
You Can Do Exercise During Pregnancy, but Dont Overdo It
Don't get so lazy during your pregnancy. Move your body if you want to delivery your baby easily, do some exercise! Some studies show that women who exercise during pregnancy are more likely to have easy labor and deliveries and faster recoveries.
Pregnancy and Tanning Bed - Think Before You Tan
With summer coming near, you would love to put on those cute maternity sun dresses, however you do not wish to show off your pale white skin. You may be asking yourself if tanning while having a baby inside you is a smart move?At present, you want to decide if you can tan without putting your child in danger.
Why Pregnant Women Get Stressed and Depressed?
If you are a pregnant mother or soon will be, this is the most important reality you going to face. You will get stress and depress.
Life After Birth
LIFE AFTER BIRTH: THE FIRST 6 WEEKSLife after birth can be chaotic, especially if this is your first baby. Taking care of your newborn is hard work and won't be much fun until he or she develops a personality.
Obesity And Pregnancy
If you are overweight when you become pregnant, your physician will likely recommend that you gain less weight than a woman who is average or normal weight. You should not diet during pregnancy because it is vital that you supply your body and unborn baby with an adequate number of nutrients.
Labor and Delivery
This is it - the finish line. You and your partner have been training for this event for the last 40 weeks and there is no turning back.
What is Homebirth Midwifery? Homebirth Midwifery is prenatal care that may include homebirth care, newborn exams, prenatal and postpartum care, labwork and more. Homebirth Midwifery also consists of using alternative therapies like Aquanatal, exercise, herbs, hydrotherapy, massage and other modalities.
Common Sense Approach To Pregnancy Weight Loss
Ok so everyone gains weight while they are pregnant. This is perfectly normal.
Pregnancy Fashion - Look And Feel Great During Your Pregnancy!
Have you ever wondered what makes women tick? Well among other things it is good, no wait? great fashion sense!If you are pregnant or soon will be, it can sometimes seem like a daunting task trying to remain fashionable and pregnant all at the same time.Many women at least initially lament the loss of their pre-pregnant figures.
home | site map
All articles are copyright to their owners.
Note: this website lists articles, We do not Write Articles !