List Categories | List All Articles | List Articles By Title
Buying a Newly-Built Home? Ten Benefits of Using a Real Estate Professional
It might not seem necessary to involve a real estate professional in a transaction where a buyer can deal directly with a builder. However, by using a real estate professional, you have someone to protect your interests and guide you along the right path. Here are 10 advantages to using a real estate professional when buying a newly constructed home.
1. Just as a real estate professional calls on experience and knowledge of an area to help buyers locate pre-owned homes in a community, he or she can also direct buyers interested in newly-built homes to developments and communities that match client specifications.
2. A sales professional can suggest builders with reputations for delivering a high-quality product, responding quickly to issues, and being financially sound.
3. A sales professional may be familiar with how a builder prices his products and where there may be room to negotiate price or upgrades.
4. Without representation, you are one buyer purchasing only one home. But a sales professional can significantly impact a builder's bottom line by providing a steady supply of customers. This leverage may work in your favor at the negotiating table. [Note: The builder may require your sales professional to accompany you on your first visit to the site. Check with the builder.]
5.The lender approval process may go smoother if a sales professional schedules visits, accompanies you to lenders, and helps expedite required documents.
6. What may seem like a simple transaction can grow legally complex and risky. A sales professional is familiar with those complexities and risks inherent in the homebuying process. When such questions arise, we can steer you to the right advisors and services you may require.
7. When relocating to a new area, sales professionals can be particularly valuable resources. In addition to providing local area information regarding schools, day care or elder care services, public transportation, proposed development, and so on, once construction is under way, they can periodically stop by the work site, supply you with progress reports, and photograph or videotape phases of the construction.
8. A sales professional can assist you as you face hundreds of design choices and consider which upgrades could potentially add value to the home when it comes time to sell.
9. A sales professional can accompany you at the site while you okay the plumbing and electrical locations prior to dry walling, as well as on the walk-through or builder orientation.
10. Lastly, most often the builder pays the sales professional's commission. You enjoy individual attention and support at no cost to you.
Neda Dabestani-Ryba is a licensed Realtor in Maryland. She is a member of the President's Circle of Top Real Estate Professionals. She can be reached at (800) 536-3806 or visit her website for more information: http://neda.dabestani.pcragent.com/ Prudential Carruthers REALTORS is an independently owned and operated member of Prudential Real Estate Affiliates, Inc., a Prudential Financial company. Equal Housing Opportunity
Investment Real Estate Done Right -- Your Quickest and Safest Path to Wealth
In investment real estate the quickest way to wealth is through owner financing, or lease optioning. So, let's take a look at one model transaction, involving the purchase and sale of two properties on lease-option contracts so you an apply it to your own investment real estate system.
Should I Invest in Real Estate While Running an Internet Business?
Of course you should. I practice this for quite a while and I never looked back.
How to Research and Purchase a Good Investment Property
How much do you really know about investment property? Accurate research and professional expertise applied to the purchase of an investment property builds a solid foundation for financial success. You may want to work with a REALTOR who can help to identify the great opportunities in investment properties in the area of your choice.
Buying Beach Houses in New Zealand: Real Estate and Investment Opportunities
Buying a beach house in New Zealand offers many possibilities.New Zealand is made up of two main islands, North Island and South Island, giving it miles of coastal lands and perfect beaches to live by.
10 "No Money Down" Ways to Buy Real Estate
Turn the Television on any Sunday morning and you'll find yourself in the middle of a "how to buy real estate" infomercial. Can you really buy a house with no down payment? Can you really make thousands or millions of dollars buying real estate.
Minneapolis Warehouse Loft
Downtown Minneapolis is rich with true metropolitan charm. With the growth of an incredible entertainment district, a wonderful artistic community, and all the opportunities of a large urban center, downtown Minneapolis is pleasantly thriving.
Real Estate: Reasons and Priorities for Purchasing Property
Real Estate: Reasons and Priorities for Purchasing Property. It's not just about Real Estate as an Investment.
Perhaps you'd like to take advantage of today's great buyer's market in housing but feel a little intimidated by everything that's involved.You know the routine: finding the right locale and the right house; negotiating an agreement; putting together a down payment; and selecting the best mortgage available.
How to Buy Your Own Home
Buying Your First HomeBuying Your Own Home isn't nearly as complicated as some folks make it out to be. Your first step should probably be to contact a Mortgage Broker (check out the on-line Mortgage Companies on my Site -- they're a great way to quickly find out how much you qualify for, and they often have better rates than the standard Banks.
How to Sell Your House For Full Price
Many people believe that a real estate broker is needed to sell their house. So they post it with a broker who may or may not sell it and if they do charge exorbitant fees.
Crossing the Gap from this Home to the Next: Bridge Loan
So you're thinking of getting into a bigger house. You call up the real estate agent and make an appointment to go see what the market has to offer.
Property Investment - What Future For the Biggest Bubble of All Time?
The Economist magazine published a special report in this months issue entitled "House Prices ? After The Fall". Some might call it pessimistic, alarmist, nonsense or worse but only the foolish would choose to ignore the research that comes out of a think-tank with the kind of resources that this highly respected publication has.
Should You Buy a House or a Condo?
A big debate these days is whether or not to buy a house, or buy a condo. Most of this debate comes from a lack of understanding about condos, and what they are.
Using Color Psychology to Sell Your Home
When painting your home for resale, choosing the right colors can make a huge difference in your paycheck at closing. For instance, did you know that the exterior color of houses selling most quickly is a certain shade of yellow, but that choosing the wrong shade of yellow can kill a sale?You'll find many brochures in paint stores, showing various combinations of exterior paint colors.
Selling Your Home - What Can Go Wrong With Title and Lenders
If you're selling your home, there are going to be difficulties at some point in the transaction. Some problems can't be fixed.
Back To The Future - Big Changes Are Coming, Get Ready Now
The comments below are quoted from a recent speech by Ben Bernanke, a member of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors..
Quality of Life in Sussex County Delaware. Facts, Statistics, Observations and even opinions!
We Sussex Countians are fortunate in many ways as we have a wonderful quality of life here.Climate: Our climate for one thing is the best in the region.
New Home Construction - The American Dream or The American Nightmare?
Buying a new home is suppose to be the American Dream. Unfortunately, for many buyers of newly constructed homes it becomes the American Nightmare.
Buying Your First Investment Property
"Begin With The End In Mind"I first heard the phrase "Begin with the end in mind" in a Steven Covey book called "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People". This expression makes a lot of sense because the fact is, you can't get where you're going, unless you know where you want to go.
I have a buyer for your property and I can sell it now!
A Realtor has just talked to you and said, "I have a buyer for your property and I can sell it now; perhaps for more money than the price your current real estate agent has it listed for." Have you heard this or a version of this? Or, "I have a buyer for your property and I can sell it now; for Big Bucks (with an incredibly high figure named) perhaps for more money than that.
home | site map
All articles are copyright to their owners.
Note: this website lists articles, We do not Write Articles !