List Categories | List All Articles | List Articles By Title
Marketing Tips for Your Web Site
Here are some simple and easy tips on how to market and drive traffic to your site.
1. Link Exchange - Exchange links with other relevant web sites. It's a win-win situation! Link exchange can not only increase your traffic but help build up your page rank on search engines.
2. Free Classified Ads - Find places online to submit free classified ads. One excellent resource is Craigslist, a free online community which has expanded into many different cities. Look for other local free listings or directories in search engines.
3. Directory Listings - Find directories that specific cater to your business' products or services. Getting yourself listed in these directories can be a great way for potential clients to find you through other listings.
4. Online Groups and Communities - Join an online group or community (see Yahoo Groups, Google Groups or MSN Groups. By joining these online communities, people will get to know you and you can add your signature (with a link to your website!) to every post you make. Answer questions, provide information, and get your name out there.
5. Start a Newsletter - By providing your clients with a newsletter, you can remind them that you're still around. A newsletter is a great way to get out helpful and interesting information to your clients about your products and services. It's a great way to keep in touch with new and future clients.
6. Pay Per Click Services - Consider using some Pay per click services such as Google Ads or Overture. This can help increase the exposure of your web site by adding it to the Sponsored Listings section and the first page of search engine results. Most keyword bids start as low as .10 per click and you can specifiy your budget and the amount you're willing to spend each day to keep yourself on budget.
7. Ezine/Online Advertising - Buy ads in Ezines related to your products or services or Ezines who cater to your demographics. Similarly, consider advertising in relevant websites with banner ads. Search for ezine directories and find a revelant match for your business. Find out their prices and requirements. You will need to write a concise paragraph about your business or get a designer to create graphic ads for you.
Mary Desjean is a web designer and the owner of Desjean Design (http://www.desjeandesign.com), a web company which specializes in simple and affordable web site design.
Website Promotion: 10 Sure-Fire Tactics To Sell Your Back-End Products
A back-end product is a product that you attempt to sell your customers after they have recently purchased a related product from your business.If you're not trying to sell back-end products to your customers, you're making a big mistake.
Why You MUST Have A My Yahoo! Page
Yahoo! allows you to set up your own front page called 'My Yahoo!'. Even if you don't use Yahoo! as your search engine, you need a My Yahoo! page which you log onto every day.
How to Make Your Website Sticky!
Five Nifty Ways to Make Your Site Sticky!'Stickiness' is one of the most overlooked aspects of site promotion. Webmasters, jump thru hoops to optimize their sites for the search engines, work like mad to find the right keywords, and double over backwards to build links.
Promote Your Website - Link Popularity
What is link popularity?The quantity of links in different websites pointing to your sites is called link popularity of your website. The more popular is your site the more links you get from other websites and vice versa.
3 Super-tips To Build, Promote And Profit More From Your Website!
Are you happy with your website? (Does your business even have one?)Does it 'perform' as well as you'd like?I'm a professional web designer and I always try to influence the design of a client site with the following three so-called super-tips. If I apply these tips to a new (or existing) site, I always feel that the site will 'deliver' much more.
Planning and Evaluating Marketing Programs
Measuring and understanding your Website's success is a critical process that is sometimes overlooked. Many times, marketing efforts stop at getting traffic to the site.
The Basics Of Free Web Site Promotion
It's easy to forget the fundamental components of Web site promotion. Winding back the clock to the days when many Webmasters couldn't afford prolonged advertising campaigns, the majority of people starting out with a new Web site were forced to discover the art of free Web site promotion.
How to Write Great Testimonials and Why it Can Increase Your Profits Incredibly!
Everyone likes to read or get a referral about something they are considering buying. It helps overcome that fear of mistrust.
Ten Free Ways To Promote Your Website
Often, website owners would like to promote their new business but are strapped for cash. What a dilemma! How to market your product if the public doesn't know your website exist? The odds are you will lack the flow of traffic to survive in the vast ocean called the World Wide Web.
Advertising Sucks! Long Live The Web!
How much does an advert in Yellow Pages cost? How many enquiries would you expect to get back for that investment each day? 1? 10? 100?What about an ad in the local newspaper or a trade publication? They don't come cheap. When was the last time you heard an advertising salesman say:"If you're not happy with the volume of responses and sales you get from the ad I will give you your money back.
The Sure-Fire Ways To Attract New Customers Now
1. Give Away An Electronic Information Product The product could be a simple report posted on your Web site or autoresponder to a downloadable e-book.
How To Turn Visitors Into Posters
So your having a hard time turning your visitors into posters And have no idea how to get your forum going? Well, if your someone with that problem and want things to change, look no further. In this article I will teach you different ways to encourage visitors to join your forum.
7 Innovative Ways To Advertise Your Web Site
1. Directory Linking Create a directory of web sites on a specific topic.
How to Advertise on the Internet
Do you want to reach millions of potential customers for FREE? Well you can if you know how. The Internet, that massive network of thousands of computers around the world, also known as the "Information Super Highway," is your ticket to generating free leads and sales.
Reciprocal Link Exchanges - A Foolproof Technique That Will Never Die
On the Internet, links are very important for websites to accumulate because they have such a heavy bearing on a website's relevance and ranking when certain keywords are searched for. As a result, many websites are working hard to get more links to their site than their competitors so they'll have higher rankings.
Personalized Search Versus Personal Choice
Personalized search is a hot topic especially since Yahoo! and Microsoft have announced they are aggressively developing this service. Most likely, people will be leery of personalized search if they think that this is just be another way for companies to market to them.
Unlock Your Prospects Mind From The Inside
A prospect's mind is an intimate place where something I call The Inner Score Keeping System dwells. Simply put, it's a fundamental model that you can use as a metaphor to help explain the way prospects govern their inner decision-making.
Capturing Leads on Traffic Exchanges
There are 3 basic components to capturing leads on free traffic exchanges that need to be understood. Lead capture pages , Autoresponder follow up systems , and Ad tracking URLs .
Free Website Promotion Guide - Website Promotion Mistakes
When webmasters have created their final master piece, their next step is to promote, promote and promote. This is a vital step in survival of your website and will increase your sales and visitors.
How To Quickly Make Money With Your Website?
Quickly making money with a website is the dream of all new online marketers but can it be done and if so how is it done. This article tells what I did in order to start making money in less than 3 weeks with a brand new website in the competitive insurance industry.
home | site map
All articles are copyright to their owners.
Note: this website lists articles, We do not Write Articles !