List Categories | List All Articles | List Articles By Title
Simple Money Spells
Magic doesn't have to be complicated. Here are some very simple rituals that might help you increase the overall prosperity in your life. Some are old, some are new, but one thing is certain they are all very superstitious.
· Herbs are very well known for the money-drawing properties. Small pots of rosemary, thyme, basil, parsley are money drawing plants that are thought to bring prosperity to your home
· A horseshoe nailed above the inside your front door is thought to keep prosperity in and keep poverty out. The idea is that the horseshoe is like a cup that embraces your good fortune.
· A bowl of change by the front door is thought to keep money in your pocket. Old or foreign coins are thought to bring money to the home.
· Placing a sprig of the herb cinquefoil under your pillow is thought to improve your cash flow.
· The saying is "A Bayberry Candle burned to the socket, brings prosperity to the home and money in the pocket. Buy a pre-scented bayberry candle or anoint a green or pink candle with bayberry oil and light it.
· Sprinkling a little cinnamon in your wallet is thought to hasten the speedy return of any money that may leave your hands."
· A bed of shamrocks planted at the front door is thought to increase money flow and bring good fortune.
· Wrap a bill with a large denomination around a piece of mandrake root with an elastic band and place it in your cash register to double your sales.
· An acorn that is hollowed out, filled with cinnamon, rosemary, thyme and gold flakes and then sealed with green wax is thought to bring opportunities and financial fortune your way.
· For the necessities of life, light a red candle to the Archangel Chamuel and ask that you always have the tools of your trade, food on your table, a roof over your head and money in the bank.
· Make lemonade out of your lemons. Juice lemons; add water and sugar to taste. Stir the lemonade in the pitcher three times in a counterclockwise circle, saying " Gone, gone ...bad luck begone." Then stir in a clockwise direction saying " Mine, mine ...all good things are mine." Drink.
· Stick a clove of garlic with nine pins and hang it near the front door to protect you from poverty.
· Fill a small bowl with equal parts of sugar, salt and rice. Mix thoroughly and place an open safety pin in its center. Keep the bowl out in the open to eliminate poverty.
· Rub a green candle with a tiny bit of honey, a sprinkle of cinnamon and dab of orange juice or orange oil. Light and ask for quick cash or money in a hurry.
· To enhance business, find three foreign coins and wrap them in a gold colored cloth. Place it in the drawer of your cash register.
· On a new moon, make a slit in a yam and wedge a penny inside it. Put it outside for fourteen days (until the full moon) and then bury it on the Full moon.
· Draw the Ace, Ten and Seven of diamonds from an ordinary deck of playing cards. Anoint them with a commercial prosperity oil (or cinnamon or bayberry oil) and carry the three cards in your pocket to draw prosperity to you.
· Whenever you find a coin on the floor, step on it and say, "Money on the floor, money at the door." Then pick it up and put it in your pocket.
Samantha Steven's articles have been published in many high-standing newspapers and she has published several books. If you wish to buy Samantha's books about metaphysics click here http://www.insomniacpress.com/author.php?id=110 You can meet Samantha Stevens at http://www.psychicrealm.com where she works as a professional psychic. You can also read more of her articles at http://www.newagenotebook.com
Business Success Secrets: Improving Yourself by 1% Daily
Hey,Josh here from Investor Wealth Academy sitting 29 stories above the glitter of Times Square.Lou and I are in New York this weekend on business and we were both super excited about some of the things going on in the real estate industry right now.
The Ungiven Gift
He was pencil thin and walked with a limp. A thirteen year-old boy with huge yearning eyes who was always an unlucky patient on the children's floor of the hospital where my youngest daughter was all too often incarcerated.
What ARE the Secrets of the Millionaire Mind?
If you're so smart, why ain't you rich?Becoming a millionaire is not just a matter of book smarts. There is a psychology of wealth.
Smith Could "C" the Future
Frederick W. Smith attended Yale University and wrote a paper on the concept of overnight package delivery.
The Amazing 3-Step Formula To Success!
Believe it or not, there is a special 3-step formula that makes people successful.Unfortunately, you can't buy the formula.
Effective Strategies for Stopping Procrastination
You will have the greatest success if you read the first newsletter and take some time to observe your own procrastination patterns. Once you have accomplished that, choose a few of the strategies outlined here.
Failure IS an option.
I wrote an article on this very subject, with the same title a few years ago. And? it was a pretty decent article if I do say so myself!Then I lost it.
10 Simple Tips For Attaining Wealth
What with the millions of words printed every day about "How To Achieve Success," why aren't there more new millionaires.Basically, it's simply because the people reading this "How-To" information don't understand what they read, or else just don't have the drive it takes to put what they've read into action.
The Story of Big Jim
The power went out. Again!I looked out my second story office window and knew exactly why.
What if You Fed Your Mind as Often as You Feed Your Stomach?
Many people consider reading books a waste of time. It is just so easy to switch on the television, put the brain into neutral and accept everything that is shown to you.
The Seven Cs of Success
Get ready to sail the Seven C's - the Seven C's of Success that is. Get on board and ride this ship to your destiny! There are Seven C's you must sail if you want to be a total success.
What Do You Know?
"When I think back on all the crap I learned in high school It's a wonder I can think at all"- Paul Simon, KodachromeUnless you are a military historian, it is completely irrelevant to your life that the Duke of Wellington defeated Napoleon at the Battle of Waterloo in 1815. Yet that knowledge is taught to you in school.
How Do You Spell Success
A person who is illiterate can look at a word without knowing what it means. Perhaps he can recognize the shape of some of the letters; perhaps she even knows that certain of these shapes are representative of certain sounds; still, the veil cannot be pierced.
There is a Technique that can Change Your Life, says Author
Do you feel like your stuck?No matter what you do, you don't seem to be able to move on. The doors to advancement at work seem to close, money remains tight and relationships get to the same place and fail.
5 Ways To SuperSize Your Life
McDonald's does it, why shouldn't you? Life is filled with choices; why not choose to live life in a more satisfying way.1.
The Communication of Your Biology & Beliefs
Not only do we communicate with ourselves, but our cells communicate with each other and the environment in order to respond to situations, which ultimately create our belief systems.Dr Bruce Lipton has done extensive work on how our beliefs and perceptions affect us at the cellular level.
Staying Cool When the Job Heats Up
Jobs are heating up. We're all feeling the pinch of hiring freezes and information overload.
Creating Meaningful Success
'No man is an island' the saying goes. The implication is that humans cannot exist alone.
Overnight Success - the Truth is Revealed
Overnight success seems to be happening to a lot of other people all the time. A new popstar arrives in a blaze of glory and is an instant success.
Tools for Constructing the Road to Success
Too many times in the pursuit of our dreams, we loose sight of the total picture and instead settle on a small piece of it. A job, any job, whether it is in the conventional job market or any one of a number of work from home ventures all require the same thing - people of vision.
home | site map
All articles are copyright to their owners.
Note: this website lists articles, We do not Write Articles !