List Categories | List All Articles | List Articles By Title
Keys To Prosperity
Is it possible to get rich quick using the power of your mind? Sometimes, I think the only people getting rich are the authors of bestsellers with titles such as "Simply Abundant, Creating Prosperity and Miracle Power For Infinite Riches". However, we keep buying these books, because most of us have also experienced first-hand the consequences of a law of nature: do a good deed and it comes back to you. Do something mean and it comes right back at you to slap you in the face. Many of our minor wishes seem to come true -- "I'd like to have soup for dinner", or " Please let that cheque arrive in time to cover the rent." So why is it that when we try to mentally will more money into our lives, the kind of abundance that would have us set for life, that our mental powers seem to fail?
After perusing the pages of over twenty self-help bibles by such gurus as Paramanansa Yogananda, Deepak Chopra, Laura Day, Paul Pearson, Thomas Moore, Wayne Dwyer, Shakti Gawain, John Randolph Price, Karen Kingston, Sanaya Roman, Anne Marie Evers, Elizabeth Clare Prophet, Victor Boc and Lynn Grabhorn, I came up with these basic keys to prosperity.
1. You have to get de-program yourself from believing that Money is The Root of All Evil. This negative image is so firmly planted in our subconscious, that we may even feel guilt if we do get a lot of money, and seek ways to dispose of it as fast as possible.
2. Love your bills. According to Sanaya Roman, author of "Creating Money" receiving a bill is evidence of the universe's faith in us to pay them. Authors such as Shakti Gawain and Wayne Dwyer even suggest kissing your bills. Putting them in a prominent place and practicing gratitude for receiving them, as they are evidence that abundance is freely circulating in our lives.
3. Apparently the Universe is not that fond of those of us who try too hard. Paul Pearson in his book "Wishing Well" talks about a kind of backlash that happens when we wish too long and too hard for something. He says that the universe picks up our desperate vibes and brings us even more desperation. So if you're thinking "I want more money" the universe will put you in situations that have you saying again and again "I want more money". When you think about money, you are never supposed to express the current lack of it or use phrases like "I need" or "I want". You're much better off saying something like "Millions of dollars are coming to me as I speak". Likewise, Lynn Grabhorn in "Excuse Me Your Life is Waiting" also advises you to try and resonate with positive vibrations by constantly being in a good mood and thinking only happy thoughts. Anne Marie Evers in "Affirmations" also constantly stresses the importance of thinking of yourself as being rich, even if you are as poor as church mouse.
4. Don't wish for specifics. You are supposed to have a faith in the universe, that it knows what's best for you. If you ask for something and don't get it, then the idea is that the universe or powers that be have something better in mind for you. When praying, meditating, wishing, or saying an affirmation for something you want, you are supposed to ask for generalities as in "I am healthy, wealthy, happy and wise." as opposed to "I am the owner of a shiny, new sports car."
5. Believe that the money reflects the presence, not the absence of spirituality in your life. If this is true, than Donald Trump must be a very holy, holy man.
Ultimately, the secret to creating prosperity is not mind over matter; it's spirit over matter. A happy, gentle, and loving spirit creates a happy, gentle and loving life. Following the principle of "like attracts like" or "anxiety only attracts more anxiety". According to Shakti Gawain, the most important thing you can do is make a contract with yourself, about what you are prepared to receive abundance for in life.
Thus the phrase "Do what you love and the money will come..."
Samantha Steven's articles have been published in many high-standing newspapers and she has published several books. If you wish to buy Samantha's books about metaphysics click here http://www.insomniacpress.com/author.php?id=110 You can meet Samantha Stevens at http://www.psychicrealm.com where she works as a professional psychic. You can also read more of her articles at http://www.newagenotebook.com
7 Things You Can Do To Reach The Success You Truly Desire
Ever have those days where no matter what you try life seems to be a series of one step forward and two steps back?Well today is the very best day to take charge of your life and develop strategies to achieve personal success. You will need to work hard and make a commitment to your personal success plan, but once you break the inertia you will find that small achievements will help you gain momentum, and each step forward will attract more success.
Keep Track of Your Results
Three key words to remember: weigh, count and measure. Now, why weigh, count and measure? To see what your results are from your activity, your attitude and your philosophy.
Measure Effort To Achieve Success!
Let's say you're moving forward in your efforts to achieve your goals. Along the way you will certainly experience many victories.
The Definition of WIN!
When you look into the eyes of a winner, what do you see? Perhaps you notice a fire of passion, determination, resilience, and a sense of self confidence that screams, "I can do it! Nothing can stop me from winning!"We've all seen winners in our personal and professional lives. They are the determined ones with a strong resolve and unwavering sense of purpose in everything they do.
Psychological Tips For Effective Examination Techniques
One of the inevitabilities of University life is the examination. It is your opportunity to demonstrate your new knowledge and to reap the rewards.
The DNA of Top Achievers
Of course by now we are all becoming aware of DNA. It is the source code that determines who we are.
Like A One-Eyed Cat Peeping In A Seafood Store
Want to be successful in whatever it is you choose to do? Then you need to be focused--just "like a one-eyed cat peeping in a seafood store!"Guess what that old one-eyed cat see's, when it's peeping in that seafood store? Seafood--that's it! No people, no traffic--just seafood! Now that's what you call "laser-like focus!"And "lack of focus" is the main reason why most people don't succeed. They don't have that "laser-like focus" that's required for success--that ability to block out everything that's going on all around them and focus on the matter at hand.
Change Your Thinking -- Change Your Life!
The only thing in life we have direct control over is our thoughts and our thoughts determine how we experience life.You may know of someone who has what appears to be a perfect life .
Creating Meaningful Success
'No man is an island' the saying goes. The implication is that humans cannot exist alone.
Are You Looking For Success With A KISS?
I am sure that you're familiar with the old formula for success that has been around for years. It's KISS.
3 Power Tips To Increase Financial Success FA$T!
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to be blessed with miraculous success while others are not?Successful people don't achieve their success by accident. It takes much more than skills and talents to attain great success in life.
The Most Under Rated Method To Achieve Success!
The most under rated method to achieve success is: The power of Visualisation. The best kept secret of success on the sports field and in athletics is: The power of Visualisation.
The Gravitational Pull of ANTs, WORMS & FEARS
What is an ANT? An ANT is an acronym for Automatic Negative Thoughts. What is a WORM? A WORM is a metaphor for deep-seated, unconscious beliefs that lye dormant in our consciousness analogous to a computer virus that only activates when a certain button is pushed on our keyboard.
How Do You Measure Success?
Success isn't all that it's cracked up to be..
Getting Comfortable with Being Uncomfortable
They say that if you really want to stretch yourself and grow, then try doing something every day that scares you. What does that mean? Does that mean to rent the latest blockbuster thrillers that have all of the gore and guts and get your adrenaline going a million miles a minute?Not in my book, but I like the philosophy.
+ Persistence =
"Never, never, never give up; never give up, never!." - Winston ChurchillThis is the total, famous commencement speech he made to a university graduating class; his last public words; sound advice for all who aspire to achieve their dreams.
Enroll in Car College - Learn Whilst Youre On The Move
One of the most overlooked opportunities for learning and personal growth is the time we spend in our cars. There really isn't much we can do safely in our car but drive.
Unlock The Key To Your Success By Learning More About Yourself
Finding balance is deciding to notice what goes on in your life. To make conscious choices and to experience life, not just let it happen to you.
If NASA Can Launch The Space Shuttle, Then You Can Become A Successnaut
The recent mission of the space shuttle Discovery is NASA's first return to space since the Columbia shuttle accident in Feb/03. Why is this important to you?Well, for one thing it reminds me of an old quote you might be familiar with:"If they can put a man on the moon, then.
How I Changed The World
There is no substitute for direct personal application. Information or knowledge will not change your life.
home | site map
All articles are copyright to their owners.
Note: this website lists articles, We do not Write Articles !