List Categories | List All Articles | List Articles By Title
10 Simple Tips For Attaining Wealth
What with the millions of words printed every day about "How To Achieve Success," why aren't there more new millionaires.
Basically, it's simply because the people reading this "How-To" information don't understand what they read, or else just don't have the drive it takes to put what they've read into action. In truth, it would seem that everyone wants to "find out how to become rich," but the number of people with the drive it takes to "work a plan," is few and far between.
The Basics to Getting Rich can be stated simply as follows:
1. You must control your investment. This is the key to building a fortune from small capital. You have to have the ability and knowledge to make the right moves at the right time, and above all, the innate talent it takes to always land on your feet and never be wiped out, regardless of the setbacks you may encounter.
2. You must know how and where to buy for next to nothing - or produce a product from scratch - and sell at a tremendous profit. With this ability, you can start with $100 or less, and sell it to someone else for much more than you paid for it. Then do it again, and keep on doing it until you have enough money to make substantial investments in other area where your money will grow and prosper.
3. You must buy things that appreciate in value. In other words, learn to buy things that will grow in value as time goes on. Things such as collectibles, land, precious metals and stones. Think of the multiplication factor: You pay $10 for a copyright, sell 500 copies and you're off to a small fortune.
4. You've got to be choosy. Buy the original or pick a limited field. For instance, if you buy written material, buy form the author; or if you're into stamps or coins, work with just one country or type of coins/stamps.
5. You must become an expert in your field of selling - know all there is to know about it. It takes time, effort, and energy, but the financial rewards are worth it.
6. You must know how to work the tax shelters. In the confiscatory tax economy we operate in today, anyone attempting to make important money has to operate with every tax break he can get. There are many of them, and they can be applied in different ways. Make friends with a good tax accountant; he'll be able to give you many angles that you've probably never heard of. Be sure you take every advantage of capital gains, investment credits, take part of your rent or house payment as an office expense, as well as your car - get all you can. It's legal, and it's necessary if you're going to build your capital.
7. You have to set goals and dedicate yourself to attaining those goals. In just about any buy/sell program, you can set a rate of say 20% net profit on each transaction, and work a five-time-a-year turnover. This will double your capital each year. Now the net profit means just that - what is yours after all expenses and taxes are paid - so you'll have to get about 35 to 40% markup on each cycle.
If you've done your homework and are really an expert in your field, you'll often be able to make profits of 200% and more on a single transaction, because real buys will always show up for the person with cash in hand. If you set a goal such as this, and follow this system starting with $100, in 10-years you'll have over $50,000 in cash or it's equivalent.
8. You have to learn to exercise patience. This is the greatest attribute of a good hunter. In your field you'll be looking for bargains that can quickly be resold for a substantial profit. You've got to learn the sources of the items you want to sell, how to spot the bargains, and then have the persistence to allow your investment to pay off for you.
9. You have to learn what to do with your riches. When your capital has grown beyond the needs of your operation, put it to work. Get it into other investments that will produce more capital and even more income. Pyramiding your investments will bring you all the money you can use.
10. You have to learn to keep your mouth shut! The man who has found a method of making money, who understands what it can mean, keeps his mouth shut about it. That's why it's so ridiculous to assume that anyone would sell you a sure thing gambling system for a couple of dollars. If it was a sure thing, he'd guard it with his life. The thing is, keep your mouth shut and you'll save yourself a lot of grief as well as competition. 11. You must find a way to make what you're doing different or unique so that people will find a reason to use you instead of your competitors.
If this sounds like a lot of oversimplified hogwash to you, then you're still missing the boat. Most people are so wrapped up in their own efforts - their own small little worlds - that they refuse to "picture and visualize" precisely how an idea or a program can or could be worked to amass a fortune for themselves. Yet these same people, when the mood hits them, will deal with the expert, buy from him, and pay him for the knowledge they refuse to understand or believe. The opportunity is there; all it needs is someone to grab it and run with it!
Copyright 2004 by DeAnna Spencer
This article may be redistributed freely on the Internet as long as the resource box remains intact.
Set Yourself Up For Success
I receive several emails every week asking me about how to become successful. It is tempting to just refer people to my books and articles.
Achieve Success Now - What Are You Waiting For?
Are you ready to finally realize your dream? I'm talking about the desire that you carry deep down inside of you that you attribute to some adolescent fancy. It's the dream that isn't practical and can't possible be fulfilled.
Tracking Success With A Goal Tracking Chart
Creating a goal tracking chart is as simple as drawing a basic grid or table. Create as many vertical columns as you have goals to include, and include a horizontal row for every sub-goal or milestone you wish to divide your goals into, plus one row on top for your "Finish By" date and one row below for your goal heading or title.
Reach Your Goals - Never Settle For What You Can Currently Imagine
Never settle for what you can currently imagine You are a captive of your own imagination. In other words, your wildest dreams form the outer limit of what you believe to be achievable.
It Takes Competence to Change!
This article is about a subject that few people think of when "change" is mentioned. The topic is COMPETENCE.
High Energy Performance
One of the hallmarks of all successful and high achieving men and women is that they are always determined to get the very most out of life. They are fully engaged.
Empowering Other People
Everything you will ever have and accomplish in life will be done through other people. Learning to get things done through others is absolutely essential to your happiness and success in life.
The Opportunity Clock
When I was in college, I heard someone say something that has been with me ever since. It was something that demonstrated to me a positive attitude and the choice to take something that most people dread, and change it into a motivating factor.
Self-confidence - How To Develop This Important Key to Success
"One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation" - Arthur AsheSelf-confidence is necessary for successSelf-confidence is necessary not only to achieve success with our goals, but also to live a happier and contented life.
Succeed By Looking Forward
We all want something to look forward to. The best way to attract it into our lives is to look forward to it.
The 10 Questions to Ask Yourself If You Haven't Reached a Dream
Following are a series of questions I needed to ask myself and find answers to over the course of my life before finally deciding to go for it. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if any of these looked familiar to you.
10 Compelling Reasons to Stop Singing the Blues
Are you:- feeling unfulfilled and dissatisfied with your life?- ready to stop holding yourself back from success?Is it time to:- get rid of self-sabotaging thoughts that keep you down?- say goodbye to the blues and take control of your life?Then the following life-changing information is for you!We're all born with the potential for living a fulfilled, happy and enjoyable life. Some of us achieve extraordinary success in business and in life, some of us watch others achieve it, and many wonder why they come up short.
How To Reverse Engineer Your Success
The best and fastest way to learn how to make moneyon the Internet is to buy the marketing books ofsuccessful web marketers. You can find a selection ofmarketing books at these sites:http://www.
Is Your Life A Minefield ?
Why everything has to be so hard? What have I done to deserve such torment and pain? I seems like everything and everyone around me have conspired against me.Every time I manage to find a balance in my life something happens and destroys it all.
Raise Your Bar: The Power of Yes
Every one of us lives with a ceiling, a belief ceiling. Some ceilings are lower than others.
Are You Good Enough?
Several years ago, I attended a "success" seminar in northern Virginia. "Think of how you'll feel when you reach your goal.
Stop Juggling, and Start Achieving! Three Steps to the Top!
Want more success in your business or professional life? Here's a proven-effective 3-step strategy that will help take you soaring to the top in any endeavor.There's a lot of "noise" in the business world today about the importance of being able to multi-task, or juggle several tasks simultaneously.
Perseverance - How To Quit Quitting
The Definition Of PerseveranceFrom a dictionary: "Persisting in or remaining constant to a purpose, idea or task in spite of obstacles." Notice it doesn't start, "Wisely persisting.
Smile Your Way to Success
Smile brings beauty to your face, charm to your personality and money to your pocket; apart from being your recognition as a cheerful, friendly, loveable person.When you smile you also bring smile to the faces of other people around you.
Relationships-- the Secret to Your Professional and Personal Success
The HungryIn May of 2005 there were over 2 million searches made on the internet in reference to relationships. Over 49,000 searches have taken place on the net in one month for relationship advice.
home | site map
All articles are copyright to their owners.
Note: this website lists articles, We do not Write Articles !