List Categories | List All Articles | List Articles By Title
How To Become Rich and Famous
If you want to be rich and famous, you have to focus on your strong points. Don't dwell on your weaknesses. Choose your strongest asset and build it into a formidable asset.
After finding your heart's desire, your bliss, dare to dream big; dream the biggest, boldest dreams that you can think of. Decide now that you want to be phenomenal in your particular talent; be the best of the best; be unforgettable. Fame doesn't just happen. You have to want it!
Now translate your dream into two manageable plans. First, develop your talent. Second, market it. Then continue to reality-test and refine your plans. Create a feedback loop between your inner desires and imaging and the outer world of possibility, working and reshaping your talents and skills. Take action with unbending intent. Put your twofold plan into effect by doing practical things within your reach. Researched and rehearse the talents and skills that you will need to get attention. For example, subscribe to international magazines to keep abreast of your chosen profession.
In line with your goal, set about learning more routines for your talents, especially how others have created their own unique assets. Also study audience response in general. By watching movies, you can learn to see cultural patterns. For example since Americans loved drama and suspense, build the element of surprise into your performance.
After mastering your talents, develop the second pathway to success. Learn how to sell yourself, to broadcast your talents to a captive audience of agents, managers, and production owners around the world.
Throughout your journey, refused to believe in limitations. All famous people have displayed self-confidence, prior to developing their talents and connections. They have put faith before experience. And, they have taken risks, investing time, money, and energy into their projects.
In short, dream big, develop elaborate plans, and then acted boldly with unbending intent.
You can implement all the important aspects of planning your royal road to success. Here is a summary:
1. Isolate your strongest talent. Forget about your weak points. Use your precious energy to master one particular skill. Focus on your best quality and be a success at it.
2. Forget about your personal flaws. Make choices where they don't get in the way. While it may be possible to change maladaptive conditioning, consider this as another venture. Build upon your assets. Once you have sufficiently strong assets, you can go back and take care of your liabilities.
3. Dare to dream big. Why bother with half-measures? Compromised dreams have no power to energize and excite you into action. Playing it safe is a losing proposition. Even if you never measure up to an absolute standard, you'll be pushed much further than you would have ever dared to go.
4. Break your big plan into small, manageable parts. See the big picture, then figure out how to make it all fit together.
5. Stay in touch with the outer world. Keep abreast of the latest trends and use them in your plans. Learn only what is relevant. Avoid obsolete techniques. Keep an eye on the market. Note where it is, where it's moving, and orient yourself accordingly.
6. Stay out of the shadows. Make some noise. Find a way to get noticed. Frank Sinatra broke into show business by standing on a table and singing. He was a waiter and he sang to a top local producer. Similarly famous singers, dancers, and actors have sent out unapologetic news bulletins to people who neither knew nor cared about him; but he eventually got them interested. Create a way to help people help you.
7. Learn about your market. Isolate your target audience. Study what interests you; make it fun, bold, and exciting.
8. Refuse to believe in limitations. Limited thoughts create limited people. "The sky," as Wayne Dyer has correctly reminded us, "is the limit." Napoleon Hill once said: "Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve." When you doubt your competence and question your options, you lose vital energy. You need this energy to press on with your goals. The more original your ideas, the more critics you'll find. Don't add to the inertia by adding your own name to the list of critics.
9. Above all, plan, dream, and act.
10. And when you fail, learn from your mistakes, and continue.
Saleem Rana got his Masters degree in psychotherapy from California Lutheran University. His articles on the internet have inspired over ten thousand people from around the world. Discover how to create a remarkable life
Copyright 2004 Saleem Rana. Please feel free to pass this article on to your friends, or use it in your ezine or newsletter. It's a shareware article.
Decision-Making: The Right Way!
Why do some people end up with boring jobs living paycheck-to-paycheck while others are sitting on top of the world? Did some simply make 'bad' decisions while others got 'lucky'? No-the difference here is goal setting and decision making.You want to make all the 'right' decisions in your life-not only in your career, but in your personal life and in your finances as well.
I Havent Failed...I Just Havent Finished Yet
How many times do we fail at something, then attemp to justify that failure by saying "I knew I couldn't do it!". Perhaps, that was the very reason for the failure in the first place.
How to Have an Amazingly Satisfying Year
I started taking stock of my year in 2002. I found it useful at the end of the year to list what I have accomplished, what I am thrilled about, what I wished had turned out differently, what I am proud of, what I learned, what were the pleasant surprises, and the not so pleasant ones, what I want to develop as a habit, and what I want to do differently in the future.
Self Growth - How to Overcome Your Critics
They all know it's part of the success journey.They know they just can't get away from it.
Feng Shuei To Attract Money
The first thing that you need to do is get yourself a good compass and determine what is in the southeastern corner of your home. The Southeastern sector of your home governs both your cash flow as well as your faith in the idea that you will always be able to create money.
A Simple Idea from a Billionaire
It's simple and powerful.The philosophy of successful people is often easy to understand.
Reading For Success
We live in the information age, dominated by the development of the internet and computer power to levels that were unimaginable even a few years ago. Because out world is changing so rapidly, knowledge today is doubling approximately every two to three years.
Have You Given Away Your Power?
Does your life feel less than fulfilling? Are you waiting for good things to come to you? Do you lack motivation to make real changes in the quality of your life? Are you waiting for someone else to tell you what to do? Are you the type of person who sits back and lets others make decisions about your life? Do you hang onto a need to have others look after you?Well if you identify with any of these questions then I can almost definitively say that you are entertaining the fear of taking full responsibiliy for your life. In so doing I think you will immediately agree when I say that you are likely feeling empty, anxious, unfulfilled, depressed, frustrated or angry.
You Are What You Believe
The most important quality you can ever develop is having belief in yourself. The belief that you can, without a shadow of a doubt achieve success in every area of your life.
Make The Second Half The Best Half
Something happens when you come to the intersection called mid-life; you can look back in retrospect and see your life from an entirely different context. For many this mid-life review brings about a sense of urgency that ignites what is formally called "the mid-life crisis".
Busy, Busy, Busy
Being busy has become a way of life for many of us. So much so that we begin to feel guilty if we find ourselves not being busy or we feel uncomfortable if we find we have nothing to keep ourselves busy.
More and More and More and More
About six years ago I began to study tai chi. When I began, I had already been studying karate for several years, but my instructor encouraged me to add tai chi to enhance my martial arts abilities even further.
Raise Your Bar: The Power of Yes
Every one of us lives with a ceiling, a belief ceiling. Some ceilings are lower than others.
Reach Your Goals - Never Settle For What You Can Currently Imagine
Never settle for what you can currently imagine You are a captive of your own imagination. In other words, your wildest dreams form the outer limit of what you believe to be achievable.
7 Tips for Success
In this article we mention 7 tips for your success. That's not to say these are the only ones, nor will every successful person use all these.
Reach Your Goals - Get Your Act Together
Get your act together Make sure that you have all the equipment, tools, resources, clothes and attitude you need to successfully reach your goal - before you start in on it. Nothing spoils a motivated mood faster than having to drop everything to find a pair of well-hidden tin snips, or getting to the gym and discovering that the skin-tight leotard you borrowed at the last minute from your sister doesn't meet their more conservative shorts-and-shirts-only dress code.
Nine Sure Fire Ways to Boost Your Career
1. Differentiate yourself using a Personal Value Proposition.
8 Ways to Get Off The Success-Go-Round and Have a Consistent Flow of Success
Are you consistently chasing success? Once you achieve it, do you desperately try to continue the pattern of making it happen again? Isn't it time you got off the success-go-round? Here are 8 tips to help you make the transition from inconsistency to steady flow of success.1.
Choice and Change - The Two Constants
OK, so here we are. We've switched the calendars out and made our resolutions.
(excerpted from the book Seven Strategies for Wealth and Happiness)Wouldn't it be wonderful to be motivated to achievement by such a lofty goal as benevolence? I must confess, however, that in the early years of my struggle to succeed, my motivation was a lot more down-to-earth. My reason for succeeding was more basic.
home | site map
All articles are copyright to their owners.
Note: this website lists articles, We do not Write Articles !