List Categories | List All Articles | List Articles By Title
11 Quick Tips To Drive More Return Traffic To Your Business Website
Sometimes you need a kick start to get of the ground when promoting your new business website. Use these 11 tips to get started. A combination of several tips will most likely guarantee return visitors on your website. Return visitors most likely mean more sales.
1. Build a solid business foundation before starting. Create a business plan (this should be document revisited every quarter), marketing plan, client profile, and a site map for your web site.
2. Be very consistent. Brand your company and stick to it.
4. Network locally to bring people to your site. Start with the local chamber of commerce as an example.
5. Place your website's URL address on all your printed business literature -- business cards, brochures, newsletters, letterhead, invoices, ads, etc.!
6. Offer added values that are related to your business and the ideal client (target group). A solid resource database helping clients getting most out of your services could be a good start. Maybe offer products. A FTP software for a web hosting client makes perfect sense as they can use it to conveniently upload their files to the hosting web server.
7. Add a "Recommend This Site to a friend" script on your site. If someone visits your site and knows someone else who may appreciate it, this feature will email the page's link to the recipient. Easy access to a tool like this could increase 'word of mouth' advertising.
8. Setup monthly chats about related topics or install bulletin boards (forums) to build a relationships and community. This will attach customers to your business. Invite industry specific folks to a chat so that they can answer customer questions. This is a perk nobody can resist.
9. Teach classes in colleges or schools or speak to groups about subjects relating to your products and services. Students suddenly turn into customers and/or spread the word ....
10. Conduct periodic contests and announce the winners on your site. As a web host you could have contest for who has the best web design on your servers. People like to show off. Use this behavior to attract new clients.
11. Participate in online forums as an expert. Do not SPAM the forums with your advertising messages. Use the signature to quietly promote your services. Once people see you as a valuable member with lots of information and start trusting you, they will start trusting you their business.
This article can be published by anyone as long as a live back link to http://www.webhostingresourcekit.com is provided. (this note can be removed as long as a link from the author's resource box is provided)
Christoph Puetz is a successful small business owner (Net Services USA LLC) and international author.
Guides, Tutorials, and Articles for small businesses - http://www.webhostingresourcekit.com
How To Appear in Googles Local Search Results
Google doesn't only exist at http://google.com/ - Google also has local versions, such as http://google.
A 4-Step System for Uncovering Hot Niche Markets
Whether you are an affiliate marketer, a website designer or you make your living creating and marketing infoproducts such as ebooks, discovering profitable niche markets to exploit is probably at the top of your "to-do" list. The following is a four-step system you can apply anytime you need to find a new niche audience to target and profit from.
My Website Needed More Targeted Traffic - Guess Where I Found It?
There's nothing new about using joint ventures to get traffic to websites. And good information is freely available from many internet marketing sites on how to set up JVs.
How To Find Relevant Web Sites For Link Exchanges
If you've been on the internet very long at all, you know that one of the very best and certainly cheapest ways of making your web site known is by exchanging links with other sites similar to yours. The more relevant sites that link to yours, the more your rating will improve, the more people looking for whatever you have will find your site, the more traffic you will get and the more sales you will make! So just how do you go about finding webmasters who are willing to place a link to your new site onto their site?When your site is brand new, your best bet is to type your key words or phrases into a search engine and see what comes up.
5 Illustrious Strategies To Explode Your Web Site Traffic
Are you spending hundreds of dollars on advertising campaigns, only to find out that you have earned a very small profit or none at all? Here are 5 illustrious strategies that will help you explode and create viral traffic to your web site.1.
Here's what your website must have to get lots of traffic - links pointing to your site. The more you have, the more traffic you get.
Steal Traffic From Your Competitors
This interesting idea is likely to drive your competitors nuts.It is published purely for its entertainment value.
7 Ways to Drive Traffic to your Website
If you sell products or services, chances are you have a website promoting these products and services. All website owners are looking for fresh ideas on how to get qualified visitors to their website and convert these visitors into buyers.
Step Into My Parlour? Easy Ways To Entice The Right People To Your Website
Though traditional marketing methods cannot be ignored, having a website is a very effective gateway to getting new business. Not just that, you can maximise sales to existing customers with your website by making it easier for them to do business with you.
Linking for Traffic: The Shift from Link Directories to Hyper-Targeted Linking
There's a stiff wind blowing in a new direction on the web. And you'd benefit from taking the time to notice the direction its headed.
Build Links, Build Business
Increasing your online business hinges on your ability to optimize your web page for the search engines. While different search engines look for different things, some of the larger and more popular search engines such as Google and Yahoo, look for keywords and links.
Website Traffic: 10 Mind Busting Secrets To Gain More Orders
Do you want to generate more orders at your website?Here are 10 mind busting website traffic secrets to help you:1. Automate your online business to save extra time for marketing and advertising.
The Link Factor
There are many different approaches and techniques required when optimising a website for a high ranking in your chosen search engine. In most cases loads of informative, relevant content is required as well as plenty of outgoing links to separate you from the cat like competition.
Link Exchange Primer
An Introduction to Link ExchangeInitially, when the internet was in its infancy, webmasters used links as a way to complement the content of their website and to help their visitors find information. As the importance of links increased, the focus shifted away from helping the visitor to helping the webmaster.
The Importance Of Incoming Links And Reciprocal Links
Building a web site is only the first step in a long process when starting an online internet business. You need traffic to your web site and the best way to get traffic is through incoming links from other sites.
Get More Web Site Traffic From Search Engines
Considering all of the money you spend on promotion and advertising, wouldn't it be great to build a steady stream of web site traffic from the free search engines?Steady web site traffic from search engines is just a dream for many home business owners. Especially in profitable niches, it can be virtually impossible to get a decent listing.
Finding and Managing Quality Reciprocal Links: A Tutorial for The Newbie
All of us want to increase traffic to our web sites. It helps our search engine rankings, and is a very cost-effective way to provide us with potential new customers.
The Truth About Traffic Exchange Programs and Guaranteed Traffic
It's about time someone let the cat out of the bag, regarding traffic exchange programs and guaranteed traffic. I wasn't seeing the truth being written about the subject anywhere, so I decided to take it upon myself to reveal the truth about these programs.
Marketing Made Easy
Is website traffic convertible to cash? The answer is yes. But that is not the right question every webmaster might want to dwell into, the right question is "How can my site get targeted traffic without me spending too much?"The answer to most webmasters, ezine operators question is very simple.
Unleash A Thundering, Non-Stop Traffic Stampede To Your Site -- Practically Overnight!
There is a new tool available that promise to do wonders for your traffic. It's called Traffic TurboCharger.
home | site map
All articles are copyright to their owners.
Note: this website lists articles, We do not Write Articles !